CAP3000: "WORLD'S BEST SHOPPING CENTRE" AWARD
Welcome to the "Best shopping centre" in the world. CAP3000, was voted world's "Best Shopping Centre” at the MIPIM Awards 2022, an internationally renowned property competition. CAP3000 is more than just a shopping centre. It is a thriving environment open to the Mediterranean Sea, a new generation centre for all generations, which promises its visitors a multi-purpose service that goes beyond the traditional experience of a shopping centre.
Directly accessible from CAP3000, enjoy the beach and rent a paddle, or a kayak at the shopping centre.
Last but not least, CAP3000 offers different services to international customers:
- A centralized tax-free shopping service and cash refund available in the shopping centre.
- International guests can enjoy a shopping pass that offers special deals on a number of CAP3000's shops.
Children’s playground and chilcare centre at CAP3000 - From 4 to 10 years old, free of charge for 1h30 (members of CAP3000 loyalty program).
Opened in 1969, CAP3000 was a trailblazer right from the outset. Renovated in 2019, its fluid curves draw inspiration from the undulating waves of the Mediterranean.
2021 marked the start of a new era: while preserving its unique identity, CAP3000 revealed new features with the opening of the Corso. The "Corso"(1st floor) is a unique place in the shopping centre, with 45 luxury, premium and designer brands. An area of 8,000 sqm with iconic brands : Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Chaumet, Chopard, Hugo Boss, Maison Christian Dior, Claudie Pierlot, Fauchon, Maison Ladurée, Chocolat Alain Ducasse and many other premium brands to discover...
CAP3000, hyper-connected, rooted in its environment, innovative and mindful of the latest trends, is reinventing itself. Although 50 years old, the shopping centre is younger at heart than ever!
SEASIDE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Located in the heart of the French Riviera, leading tourism destination after Paris, CAP3000 is the not-to-be-missed shopping venue in the Côte d’Azur. The shopping centre benefits from a unique seaside location, in a protected area of natural beauty called « Natura 2000 ».
It boasted a modern style and a pioneering identity, and already offered the promise of a “centre of life, where, in a pleasant atmosphere, fantasy and relaxation blend with the necessities of everyday life". The shopping centre is located 5 minutes from the International Airport of Nice Côte d’Azur.
Discover the concept-stores by CAP3000:
- The very latest concepts, Corso Collector hosted by CAP3000: a luxury second-hand concept store in collaboration with Gros & Delettrez, the iconic French auctioneers.
- Since 2019, CAPSULE@CAP3000, a 700 sqm space dedicated to local digital creators and artists, innovative brands that plunge you into the beauty of local expertise.
- The first of its kind in Europe, MY E-SHOP, a marketplace where customers can buy their favorite brands using a single shopping trolley, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SUMMER EVENTS @CAP3000
From 1 to 24 July 2022, discover the 2022 Beach Sport Festival @CAP3000 shopping centre : sporting and musical entertainments!
Check out our calendar:
• 1 and 2 July: Sand Wrestling World Cup
• 3 July: Footvolley Nations Cup
• 6 July to 10 July: Beach Tennis Summer Tour
• 12 July to 17 July: Beach Rugby
• 22 July to 24 July: Finals of the French Beach Volley Championships
LES ESTIVALES 2022: OPEN-AIR CINEMA BY THE SEA
Les Estivales: the unmissable summer event on the Côte d’Azur!
From 12 July to 25 August 2022, CAP3000 will be hosting an open-air cinema and concerts by the sea, creating unforgettable summer evenings in a magnificent setting overlooking the sea.
Book your outdoor cinema screening over here!
SHOP FOOD FUN ENJOY at CAP3000
CAP3000 shopping centre is driven by innovation, constantly seeking to set itself apart and improve its services, while remaining one step ahead of the expectations and requirements of its customers and keeping a close watch on the latest trends in retail.
This is embodied in our slogan "Shop, Food, Fun, Enjoy" which reflects the lifestyle positioning of a Centre aimed at both a French and an international audience, without any language barriers.
CAP3000 is an unmissable living environmenton the French Riviera. More than a shopping centre, at CAP3000 you will enjoy exceptional and exclusive events.
Coming soon at CAP3000:
- Beach Festival 2022,sports and musical events, from July 1st to July 24th, 2022
- « Les Estivales », an outdoor cinema with live music, from July 13th to August 25th, 2022
DISCOVER THE BEST SPOTS OF THE FRENCH RIVIERA
CAP3000 is close to many of the region’s most recognisable sites, it’s the ideal place to combine shopping and tourism:
1. The Promenade des Anglais and the most iconic beaches of the French Riviera.
2. Nice’s Old Town called Le Vieux-Nice: to discover French know-how and local artists.
3. Cours Saleya Market : and its flowers, fruits and local food from Nice, Tuesday-Sunday, 6 am - 13h30 pm
4. Matisse Museum : to discover the work and life of the masterful French painter.
5. MAMAC : a famous Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art located in Nice, close to Nice's Old Town.
6. Saint Nicholas Orthodox Cathedral : an unmissable place for history lovers!
7. Old Village of Saint-Laurent-du-Var and its seaview restaurants and bars.
Whether you’re sitting on a sunny terrace by the sea, or taking a quick break from shopping to pick up some take-away, give in to a moment of gourmet indulgence at one of our 30 restaurants and food stands. Photo credit : Evasion Restaurant
Discover +300 shops : not only iconic shops like Victoria’s Secret, Apple, Boardriders, Lego, Nespresso, Abercrombie & Fitch but also the largest pharmacy of Europe !